You know it’s that motha effin time!
All things Fall and all things baked, or in this case, easy and no bake 😉
This no bake pumpkin cheesecake is suuuuper easy and the fact that it is so easily infused is even betta.
So if you want to slip in those calm, chill vibes to someone who needs it this Holiday season
….this recipe is the one!
8 servings, each serving contains 8.25 mg
FOR THE CRUST
1 1/2 c. finely crushed graham crackers
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
5 tbsp. butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
1 c. heavy cream
2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin puree
1 c. powdered sugar
2 ML Sugar + Kush Vanilla 1000mg Tincture
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter until mixture resembles wet sand. Pour into a 8” springform pan and pat into an even layer.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin puree and beat until no lumps remain. Add powdered sugar and beat again until no lumps remain. Add Sugar & Kush, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and beat until incorporated. Add whipped cream and fold in until just combined. Pour batter over crust and smooth top with an offset spatula.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Latest posts by Ieva Kubiliute (see all)
- CBD Infused No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake - March 21, 2023