You know what season it is! Summa Summa Summa time!
Whether you’re grillin meats or just veggies and veggie burgers this sauce is sure to take your grilled yummies to the next leveeeel.
Slather this on some grilled corn (I mean I love this combo but the gag might come for some of ya’ll) haha, dip yo fries all up in it, pour it on your BBQ’d chicken sandwich or make a whole damn salad and make that bottle dance all over it…the possibilities are endless and we hope you make this and LOVE it as much as we do 🙂
You’ll eat real good and also feel chill as eff. Perfect combo for those summa nights comin upon us!
- 1 1/2 cups your fave mayo
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 1⁄4 cups organic milk
- 2 tsp each: finely chopped fresh parsley, dill, and chives
- Salt / Black pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1-2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3-5 tbsp distilled white vinegar (to taste)
- 2 ML Tree City Organics North End Natural 500mg Tincture
Finely chop your fresh parsley, dill, and chives. Next, add all of the ingredients besides the milk, vinegar, and CBD oil to a bowl & whisk well until everything is incorporated.
Slowly add in your milk, vinegar, and CBD oil (start with less at first and add more until your desired thickness/thinness & tangy-ness is achieved)