Dope CBD deals in CBD vape cartridges, capsules, edibles, and topicals, offering them in full- and broad-spectrum formulations. Although the original brand under which Dope CBD was formed came into existence in 2007, the latter only came into being later and became a standalone brand in June 2021. It offers CBD products with 20- 600 mg CBD concentrations and cost $2.49- $60, posing an average price point of $0.08 per mg CBD, much lower than the market average. Edible products in the company’s inventory offer tastes and flavors and come in fruity varieties. The company uses the clean CO2 extraction method to isolate CBD oil from its US-sourced high-quality hemp and formulates them with MCT oil for increased bioavailability. The respective product pages provide sufficient information about the CBD items and have links to 3rd party lab tests for purity against standard contaminants like heavy metals, solvents, microbials, residues, and mycotoxins, and THC & CBD potency. Here is the full 2022 review for the brand, which helps one establish whether the brand measures up to deserve your pence.
About the Company
According to the website, Dope CBD aims to offer people a revolutionary CBD experience by bringing consumers ethically sourced high-quality hemp, employing high-quality extraction systems and methods, and incorporating modern counter-culture influences. Previously established in 2007, the brand started as a couture clothing company, which later came to have a CBD line. It fully became a standalone brand in June 2021 and offers some of the premium quality CBD products. The website indicates that the person behind the brand is Rob Rough, an entrepreneur, and an actor. While in his first year of college, he was diagnosed with a not-so-common type of bone cancer, and that’s how he got interested in CBD. The couture clothing brand then expanded to accommodate CBD products.
Dope CBD mainly offers four product divisions for vape cartridges, capsules, topicals, and edibles. Its products sell for $2.49- $60 and pose an average price point of $0.08 per mg CBD. The total CBD concentrations in the vapes, edibles, topicals, and capsules are 20- 600 mg, meaning that the brand deals in products with lower CBD concentrations. The website is professionally designed, easily navigable, and every product page is informative, with enough details about the item in question, including usage, dosage information, and the ingredients incorporated in the product. Besides, the FAQ section also details most questions people might have about CBD, and each product page has 3rd party lab tests for potency and standard contaminant purity.
The following specs define Dope CBD;
- The brand uses organic, non-GMO hemp
- Its products are 3rd party tested
- Edibles offer taste
- MCT oil formulation for increased bioavailability
- No centralized lab result hub
- The company uses the clean CO2 extraction method to isolate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces
- Gluten-free and vegan-friendly CBD products
- Product lab test results posted on the individual product pages
- The average price point is $0.08 per mg CBD
- CBD products cost $2.49- $60.00
- The total CBD concentrations range from 20- 600 mg
- Extracts feature full- and broad-spectrum CBD
- Extracts deliverable methods include vape cartridges, topicals, capsules, and edibles
- A 30-day money-back guarantee applies for all sales
- Free shipping applies to all orders worth $50 and above
- All products are all-natural and free of pesticides
Hemp quality is a critical factor in the cannabis space since it determines the quality of the final products a brand deals in. Consequently, every company that wants to make it in the hemp space sources high-quality hemp for premium quality products, and Dope CBD is no exception. The brand sources its non-GMO, organic hemp from US farms. Such hemp plants are sustainably grown, and no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides are allowed in. The brand then uses the clean CO2 extraction method to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces.
Dope CBD is a legal, authorized grower and processor of American hemp sourced from various parts of the country. It uses non-GMO, 100% organic, all-natural hemp to manufacture CBD products, and incorporates all-natural ingredients, resulting in all-natural premium quality items. Organic hemp sustainably and organically grown ensures no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides interact with the raw materials or final products and also upholds soil conservation practices.
The brand employs the clean CO2 extraction method to isolate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, and the resultant extracts are in full- and broad-spectrum formulations, guaranteeing a full entourage effect with and without the psychoactive THC. The CO2 extraction method is preferred in the industry for its safety and efficiency, especially because it isolates all the oil, cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids without unnecessarily attaching solvent contaminants to the extracts. Like most CBD brands, Dope CBD formulates its extracts with MCT oil to increase bioavailability.
The next stage in the manufacturing process is 3r party testing, a step Dope CBD executes to confirm its products’ CBD and THC potencies against the labels and confirm the absence or presence of standard contaminants. It conducts all these tests for every product in the inventory, and the lab results can be easily viewed online by clicking the ‘Click here to view full report link on each product page.
Range of Products
Dope CBD product divisions include;
Dope CBD Topicals
The topical line offers lotions, creams, roll-ons, and lip balms, all featuring broad-spectrum for a full entourage effect without the psychoactive THC. The total CBD concentrations in the products range between 20 and 200 mg, and the potency variance is 1.67- 5 mg/ml. The topical products are manufactured with non-GMO, organic hemp in a cGMP-compliant facility and are formulated with MCT oil for increased bioavailability. Besides, they feature additional ingredients, including vitamin E and tea tree & olive essential oils, making them smoother for topical application. With an average price range of $2.49- $14. 49, the products averagely sell fir $0.07- $0.12 per mg CBD.
Dope CBD Vape Cartridges
According to the company’s website, the vape cartridges are strictly for inhalation and not oral use. They all feature 400 mg/ml potency, but the total CBD amounts are 200 or 400 mg. like other products in the company’s catalog, the vape cartridges are manufactured from non-GMO, organic hemp in a cGMP-compliant facility, and they are formulated with MCT oil to make them more bioavailable. Do you like inhaling CBD? You might consider Dope CBD’s vape cartridges which come in several flavored options, including Sour Diesel, Blue Dream, OG Kush, and unflavored. They cost $9.99 to $29.99, translating to a $0.04- $0.1 per mg CBD price point. According to the website, the inhalable lack common additives like vitamin E citrates, vegetable glycol, THC, nicotine, and propylene glycol. Consequently, they might be relatively safe.
Dope CBD Capsules
Dope CBD’s capsules feature full-spectrum CBD formulations, offering the full entourage effect with the psychoactive THC. There is only one type of capsule, which comes in an 8-count pack and holds 200 mg CBD, with each delivering 25 mg of the cannabinoid. They are made from non-GMO, 100% organic American hemp, and all their manufacturing activities have been run on a cGMP-compliant facility. Besides, they are formulated with MCT oil, making them more bioavailable and easily absorbed into the body. Unlike other CBD brands that pack the capsules in counts of 30 and 60, Dope CBD has its softgels packed in 8-counts. They cost $7.99, revealing a $0.04 per mg CBD price point.
Dope CBD Edibles
The brand’s edible line offers sweet-baked gummies. They come in broad-spectrum formulations for a full entourage effect, and each delivers 20 mg CBD. According to the website, the gummies are strictly taken orally for fast-acting CBD use. They feature 4- or 30-count packs, delivering 80 and 600 mg CBD, respectively. They cost $3.49- $24.99, revealing a $0.04 per mg CBD price point.
What We Like About the Company
We appreciated the following about Dope CBD;
- All the products in the inventory are in broad- and/or full-spectrum formulations, allowing a full entourage effect of multiple cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids
- Free shipping for orders worth $50 and above helps clients save on purchases
- The brand allows a 30-day money-back guarantee during which dissatisfied clients can file claims and seek exchange and refunds
- The clean CO2 extraction method efficiently isolates CBD oil without unnecessarily attaching solvents to it
- Dope CBD uses premium quality US-sourced hemp for manufacturing CBD products, and such does are non-GMO
- Formulating extracts with MCT oil ensures the products are more bioavailable and easily absorbed into the body
- All manufacturing activities happen in a cGMP-compliant facility, ensuring the highest safety standards are upheld
- The company’s official website is well-designed and offers an easy shopping experience
- Every product page details instructions on using the item and avails 3rd party potency and purity test results
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Despite Dope CBD having many pros, we identified the following cons with it;
- It does not offer all the CBD mainstream products
- It does not deal in isolates, and all its products feature broad- and full-spectrum CBD formulations
- The company mainly offer low-concentration CBD products, offering nothing for veteran CBD enthusiasts who might want highly-concentrated products
- The $50 free shipping threshold may be too high for the low-income household consumers to afford
- The website lacks a centralized hub for posting lab results
Dope CBD is an American CBD brand specializing in vape cartridges, topicals, capsules, and edibles with 20- 600 mg CBD concentrations and that cost $2.49- $60. We appreciated many things about the company, including its using non-GMO, organic hemp, and the clean CO2 extraction method to manufacture CBD products in a cGMP-compliant facility. Besides, it has an average price point of $0.08 per mg CBD which is below the market average, offers free shipping for orders worth $50 and above and a 30-day money-back guarantee, and diligently liaises with modern 3rd party labs to conduct lab tests, after which it posts the results on the respective product pages. Nonetheless, it has a few areas to improve to perform better in the hemp space, including the $50 free shipping threshold, which happens to be a bit expensive, and it lacks a centralized hub for posting all lab reports for easy viewership. Besides, it lacks isolate-based products and only limits itself to a few product lines, with the highest CBD concentration being 600 mg. Improving these areas will help the brand see higher heights in the hemp space.
- Where Does Hemp Originate From? - March 21, 2023
- Terravibe, LLC CBD review - October 21, 2022
- Sabaidee CBD review - October 21, 2022